Sunday, February 1, 2009

finally a reason for revival

Just back from exploring Guatemala, I am feeling a bit uneasy at home. It was a truly amazing, inspiring and enlightening trip. I feel like there are endless experiences I want to share; for now I will share a tuk tuk ride we had in Santiago as well as a couple other fun photos.


mov. tuk tuk ride into Santiago.

ph. fisherman on Lake Atitlan

ph. felix our local volcano tour guide preparing to roast 7 marshmallows at once over the lava.

In the coming days I will share more stories from our trip.

1 comment:

hol sum said...

hot damn that wife of yours has a pretty smile. I hope you all are able to readjust to the United States and look forward to the next international expedition! Love love love from Colorado (where you are always welcome, and we hope you'll come)